- 0 (Registered)
Final Cut Pro X 10.4 Professional Post-Production
Duration: 3 Days
Price: 1,050.00 – 1,290.00 EUR
- Using libraries to organize and manage media and projects
- Applying exceptionally fast, fluid editing techniques for video and audio
- Fine-tuning clips in the timeline
- Applying effects and transitions, and retiming clips
- Working with 3D titles, 360º video, and multicam clips
- Creating captions
- Manipulating images with the color correction effects
- You’ll also finish and share your final project.
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to edit professional-quality video with Final Cut Pro X and who prefer hands-on and interactive instruction to best explore the software’s functions.
- macOS and basic computer navigation
- Video editing terminology (highly recommended
Download and prepare lesson media files; understand the basic Final Cut Pro workflow.
Define the clip, event, and library containers; understand the differences between internal and external media files; create a camera archive; import files using Media Import and the Finder.
Apply keywords to a clip and clip ranges; search and filter clips by keywords; add notes and ratings to a clip; create Smart Collections; detect people and composition within clips; understand and assign roles.
Making the First Edit
Create a project; understand the attraction and repulsion behaviors of a storyline; append, insert, and rearrange clips within a primary storyline; batch edit a storyboard of clips; Ripple, Roll, and Slip edit clips; use the Blade tool; replace with a gap clip, ripple delete, and join through edit.
Making the First Edit (continued)
Perform connect edits; create and edit in a connected storyline; adjust audio levels; share the project to a media file.
Revising the Edit
Define and distinguish between the two types of project duplication; understand the replace edit options; use markers for clip sync and task notes; create and edit with an audition clip; refine clip duration using Trim to Playhead and Trim to Selection.
Enhancing the Edit
Vary the playback speed of clips; modify the look of clips with effects; use transitions; adjust the transform and compositing controls; create compound clips.
Finishing the Edit
Add and modify a lower third; add and modify a 3D title; split-edit audio and video; keyframe audio; adjust an image using the Color Board, Color Wheels, and Color Curves.
Sharing a Project
Export to a media file; post media to an online host; create a bundle for multiple platforms; understand the XML workflow; integrate Compressor export options.
Differentiate between external and internal media; import media as referenced and managed; move and copy clips within and between libraries; consolidate media files in one location.
Advancing Your Workflow
Identify manual options for new projects; sync dual system recordings; create a chroma key; understand the multicam workflow; configure for 360º video editing; create and share closed captioning.
Curriculum is empty