- 0 (Registered)
Learn Game Development from A-Z
Whether you are experienced in Unity or just getting started, learn game development with Unity Game Development Courses. Start with Unity Fundamentals.
The Ultimate Guide to Game Development with Unity is the perfect way to get your feet wet. In this course, you’ll gain the foundational skills you need to make 2D, 3D games AR/VR Games. And no prior programming experience is required!
A fast-paced and fun introduction to Unity
Curious about Unity and want to find out what it’s all about? This course is a perfect fit for people just getting started. Whether you’re a student or hobbyist, or you aspire to become a game designer, this course will put you on the road to a whole new kind of creativity.
A Coursera Specialization is a series of courses that helps you master a skill. To begin, enroll in the Specialization directly, or review its courses and choose the one you’d like to start with. When you subscribe to a course that is part of a Specialization, you’re automatically subscribed to the full Specialization.
Earn a Certificate
When you finish every course and complete the hands-on project, you’ll earn a Certificate that you can share with prospective employers and your professional network.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to game development
- Game development main concepts
- Getting started with Unity3d
- Scripting with Unity3d
- A moving object in 3D Space
- Scene aspects
- UI Elements
- Working with AI
- Diving deeper into Unity3D
- The alternate reality with AR/VR games
- Job hunting
- Becoming an outstanding game developer
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to code the fun way – by making games.
- Existing coders (especially C#) who want to re-skill to game development.
- People who want to learn to make their video games, learning code as they go.
Curriculum is empty